Brunei has waived entry visas for Russia and Turkey as it looks to draw more tourists, according to the Deputy Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Primary Resources and Tourism. Wardi Hj Mohd Ali (pictured main) said that the move, […]
- - Advertisement -
- Fabular’s smart home draws 200 prospective buyers in debut week
- Is this longhouse the answer to Belait's tourism?
- Currypuff Factory’s Gadong reopening draws thousands with Nasi Campur
- Municipal Department opens up Eco-Corridor for retail space
- Down but not out: The story behind Ricardo's
- Made in Brunei store looking to be compulsory stop for tour groups
- How do you apply for a Foreign Worker License?
- Seria's Project Mayhem opens in Kiulap
- What construction permits do you need?
- Building fitness through obstacles: The Vertical